To add an existing crypto wallet to your account, click on the ‘+’ symbol on the right-hand side of the main page. Then enter a name for the wallet and choose between adding the public address of your crypto wallet alone, or additionally providing the back-up phrase so that you are able to send crypto from this wallet, too.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my wallet address?
- How do I create a new wallet for my account?
- How do I add an existing crypto wallet to my account?
- How do I turn on/off email notifications?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my email?
- Why can’t I verify my email?
- How do I view, change or delete my personal information?
- What should I do if I forget my password?